What can we offer vs the Bank?
- No fees. Our fee is paid by the lender. There are no hidden costs.
- We are unique - each team member (Broker and Admin Assistants) is fully licensed through the FCAA (Financial Consumer Affairs Authority of Saskatchewan)
- The FCAA mandates us to "work in the borrower's best interests"
- Each team member has met both education and experience requirements that the FCAA sets out as suitable for licensing
- Being fully licensed requires us to comply with all aspects of the FCAA legislation and requires us to complete ongoing education and annual assessments for ongoing licensing renewal
- Offer products from multiple financial institutions
- Knowledge & experience to negotiate the best possible rate & product for you from multiple lenders
- Available to assist you during regular business hours – PLUS evenings & weekends
- Will save you time and money by securing the best mortgage rate and term for your individual needs
- We are here to work with you and help you meet your financial goals of mortgage freedom. From the application date through the life of your mortgage we are here to assist you in making the best decisions at each term renewal
- Offer only their own institution’s products
- Limited number of their own products, which may not fit your needs
- Mortgage negotiation is typically left up to YOU the client to handle on your own and represent your case
- In-house mortgage specialists' rate of pay is generally reduced in direct relation to the amount they discount your rate from the bank posted rate
- Formal in-house training is provided (no provincially legislated licensing requirements or ongoing education required)
- High turnover of staff, you are not likely to work with the same personal banking officer throughout the life of your mortgage
- Available Banker Hours only