TMG The Mortgage Group
NOTICE TO BORROWER(S) - Mortgage brokerages must inform you whether a lender has an ownership interest in the mortgage brokerage, the number of lenders the mortgage brokerage is capable of submitting an application to, and the names of those lenders. This information is required by Saskatchewan legislation, and must be provided to you at the earliest opportunity and not less than two (2) business days before you:
• Commit yourself to enter into the mortgage; OR
• Make any payment or committing to make any payment in connection with the mortgage, other than fees or charges paid to the mortgage brokerage for its services.
TMG The Mortgage Group is not directly or indirectly owned in whole or in part by a mortgage lender.
- TMG The Mortgage Group is capable of submitting your mortgage application to the following 27 lenders at the present time.
- Bridgewater Bank
- B2B Bank
- Canadian Western Bank (Optimum)
- Canadiana Financial (Paradigm)
- CFF Bank
- CMLS Financial
- Equitable Bank
- First National Financial
- Home Trust
- ICICI Bank
- Lendwise Mortgages (Paradigm)
- Merix Financial (Paradigm)
- Moskowitz Capital
- National Bank of Canada
- Paradigm Mortgage
- Prime West
- Radius Financial
- RMG Mortgages
- Scotia Mortgage Authority
- Street Capital
- Teacher’s Credit Union (TCU)
- TMG Branded (Paradigm)
- TD Bank
- Trez Capital
- V.W.R. Capital Corp.
- Xceed Mortgage Corporation
I/We hereby acknowledge that I/we received a copy of this Initial Disclosure form.
I/We hereby acknowledge that I/we understand our credit bureau reports will be reviewed to obtain Mortgage Approval/Pre-approval.
I/We hereby acknowledge that I/we will receive email notification from Tammy Wandzura, Mortgage Broker AMP with TMG: The Mortgage Group.
Communication will include and not be limited to Monthly Newsletters, Promotions, updates to Market trends and changes in Mortgage interest rates.
I/We understand that if I/We wish to discontinue receiving emails from Tammy Wandzura: Mortgage Broker AMP; I agree to email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from her online email list.